[Dailydrool] Floyd & needing to vent

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Wed Apr 3 15:26:42 PDT 2013

Happy April Droolers!
We are so sorry to hear about Floyd and other houndies making their
journeys across the Rainbow Bridge. May they live forever in the magic
of our memories.  As for Floyd's case...all I can say is Shame on you
Floyd's dadperson! If a man can't stand up for his dog then he will
continue to be run over his entire life.  As for his wife (satan's
mistress) may Karma not be kind to her!  You see I believe that whatever
you do unto others comes back to you 3 fold.  And if she didn't want the
precious baby not to crawl in dog hair...then get off your lazy arse and
vacuum!! I want to smack the stupid out of this woman.  Wendi I don't
know how you do it.  I know it is for the love of the hounds, but I
would have to go all Judge Dredd on these people.  GGGGRRRRrrrr!  It is
only 8:52am...and if it wasn't for the fact that I am at work I would
have to go out to the punching bag and to the wine bottle to take the
anger down a couple of notches.  So I guess I will have to vent by
punching out the computer keyboard.  As some of you know I am on hubby
#3...had to kiss a couple of toads before I re-read the story and
realized that I was supposed to kiss frogs, not toads to find my
handsome Prince.  Hubby #1 new the way to my heart was through a basset
hound puppy. Yes sir, I was given a basset hound puppy instead of an
engagement ring.  Hubby #2 was told that the hounds were here before him
and they'll be here after he is long gone...and they were. My previous 2
marriages didn't end because of anything with the hounds...they all knew
better than to cross me when it came to the bassets or my family.
Michele would get angry and turn into the Hulk!  Hubby three, my
handsome prince, knight in shining armor (combat uniform, body armor,
big arse guns and riding on a steel flying horse) He was told by my best
friend when he acknowledged that he liked me and wanted to get to know
me better, that if he wanted a chance with me to get in good with my
basset hounds first.  He did and even though we were just dating he was
there with me when we had to help Storm ATB to the bridge because of
kidney failure. He was TDY when 3 weeks later Wolfgang had to be helped
to the bridge for a herniated disk that was beyond surgery. But he
called the vet office and tried to pay for the vet visit so that I
wouldn't be reminded of it when the bill came.  He also sent flowers to
the house to apologize for not being there with me & Wolfie.  He went
with me to pick out and even paid the breeder for Colt and Ruger.  He
even went with us and paid for all of their vet visits and
vaccinations...he would not have anything to do with their neuter
though.  Man thing.  DH is out of town a lot and therefore the boyz are
defiantly momma's boyz...but that is also the natural order of
children...momma's little boyz and daddies little girlz.  But when DH is
home he always tells me to back off, so that he can do it, when it comes
to feeding time, and letting them out to potty and just generally taking
care of them when he is home...Trying to what he calls "earn daddy
credits".  He laughs at me because when he puts the boyz out for their
final potties and then to bed, I will sneak back in to check on the boyz
and tell them that I love them.  But you know, that if for some reason I
am the one that puts them to bed when he is home...he does the same
thing.
Well thanks for letting me vent.  Floyd's story just got under my
skin...
Love and Drool to all
Michele Momma to the Bad A$$ Basset Brothers
Colt & Ruger, who are still mommas little boyz.