[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day Harrison Stroud!

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Wed Apr 3 17:28:55 PDT 2013

Happy 3rd Gotcha Day to my bestest boyfurend Harrison Stroud!  He has the greatest momma in the whole wide world and she is gonna lubs him all day and give him his most special favorite treats of rawhides and pig's ears and even mini hot dogs!!  Most of all she adopted him three years ago from Guardian Angel Basset Rescue and has given him the best life ever and allowed me the honor of being his gurlfurend.

I lubs you Harrison and I know your Momma lubs you tons and tons and tons.  Enjoy your very spescul day!!

Baloo