[Dailydrool] Greetings from Heidi's beach house

Janice Colvin jhenrycolvin75 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:36:19 PDT 2013

This is Roland, OEBE Potentate.  We are at our beach house now, and we
loves it.  There are new smells due to the yard being dug up to install
whut you call it? Natural Gas line.  Tomorrow we is supposed to get our gas
stove so we can bake our bodies in front of the fireplace.   Also, we gots
a new big patio where we can all sit and the humans can pet dogs to their
hearts content.

I'm sad that Mom put up mole discourager thingys, so that all our prey went
next door to dig their hole-homes.

The Mom visited some peeps who want to adopt a basset.  She did not take me
with her, cause she was late-her fault, not mine.  She met a basset there I
would have luved to meet. Data has made his presence known to all the
neighbors, who probably say the bad words when they hear his big bark.

Life is good; spring is here!

Love
Roland, Duke of Ears

--