[Dailydrool] Mr. Floyd....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 3 21:28:27 PDT 2013

Momcakes? Huh? I was busy practicing my walkin a bit....Auntie Feyfey, what is dat on momcakes? Momcakes does not have one of those....and why are there three of her, uh, him....Ah.....I gets it. Momcakes is with Noah and Uncle Chili. You all look so much alike Mr. Noah has been greeting the very senior Mr. Floyd? He got there? Okay, I'll tell Auntie Wen and everybody.

Mr. Floyd has arrived at the bridge. Auntie Feyfey says he deserves da respect. Mr. Noah and the Bounders are very happy to see him and get word of home.......but they have cooked up a little surprise for his original owners.....a big PEE'in. So the buffet has lots of yellow food....yup, peppers, pineapples, squash.....and lots and lots of lemonade......(not to worry, the kitchen beagles are grillin for later and Floyd is going to check in on his beagle buddies after the PEE'in is done.) Think of it as a first course....and it might take a while, but iffen ya lives in Flawda, the next time it rains....do NOT LOOK UP. Cause the bridge bassets and the kitchen people are gonna take care of Floyd's old people...the wimpy husband, with a little something special saved up for the wife....a bit, pawhaps of hail....yes, that is it....hail. (Answering the question oft posed by the fine comedian, Gary Mule Deer..."What size was hail before golf balls were invented?".......) The houndies are gonna show that b!tsh .

Auntie Melba? Nuff said? Okay.

Pawtunia

P.S. Sammy, houndie...you are not supposed to pawticipate. Stay put. Aunties Wen and Pat need you there.