[Dailydrool] Floyd ATB

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 06:42:31 PDT 2013

Wen,

Our hearts ache for you and your loss of Floyd. It is inconceivable to us in
rescue the way people treat & mistreat their animals. That is why, sadly, there
is a need for us. You do such a wonderful thing by taking in senior hounds (LOVE
the seniors) and loving on them. I know it takes a lot out of you emotionally to
have to deal with such stupid and uncaring people. But in the end the point is
the man did the right thing and gave Floyd over to someone that would love him
and care for him the way HE should have. I agree with the other droolers, Floyd
may not have seemed happy with you but he KNEW he was better off. We all long
for things that are not in our best interest, even dogs. Floyd had a good life
with you and was lucky to have felt the love you gave him. HE KNEW YOU LOVED
HIM!

Hugs,
Melissa