[Dailydrool] Snoopy andGracie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 10:00:11 PDT 2013

Dear Snoopy,
I feel your pain.  I really, really do.  Browyn is the same way.  I am not
food aggressive.  I am toy aggressive.  I pick my toy for the day and you
better leave it alone!  I keep it near me, so it isn't like it is a hard
thing.  Browyn goes out of her way to steal that toy and flaunt it.  Yeah.
 She throws it in the air and catches it.  She runs around shaking it.  It
is disgraceful.  I have the same problem as you.  I just can't bite the
snot out of her.  I wish I could.  I growl at her.  She just looks at me
and says "What the *@$% is YOUR problem!" and does it anyway.  Then I have
to slime her.  Just like you.  My problem is that Browyn is a Fairy
Princess.  They have attitude.  I personally could do with a lot less
attitude.  Do you know that when I am in my mom's sacred lap, she will just
flop on top of me?!  Then I have to pretend to be okay with it or I get
kicked out of the mom's lap.  The mom doesn't put up with snarling in her
lap.  Beauford has life easier.  He has this rolling the brat over and
biting her on the lip but not leaving any marks down to a science.  She
HATES that and leaves him alone.  She never leave me alone.

I guess we will have to just suffer in peace and slime the dickens out of
the brats.

Bugsey, suffering from Browyn the Fairy Princess and his brother, Beauford
and his mom, Jennifer