[Dailydrool] Chattin at Da Beach

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 14:25:03 PDT 2013

Momma here. If you have ever called my house at the "wrong" time shall we say, you will sure hear my gang.
Brudder Jake is the Bell hound. He takes his job very seriously as he was taught by Ol Bob. Ol Bob put up with no nonsense on teaching Jake his new job and I have to say Jake is a master on the howl. Jakes mouth is as big as the rest of him and when he gets to going, well lets just say the neighbors can hear him. The ones several doors down... He is a moaner, a whiner, he chats about everything, if he is breathing there is noise coming out of the choppers.
Brudder Elwood and Sister Bess only chat when they feel the need. They both can howl with the best of them.

Enter Dollie. This lady has a set of vocal chords that say it all. She can range from a pitiful whine to a deep bark that makes you think there is a disaster about to happen. Dollie also thinks that if she is in her crate that it is time to shout to the world the injustice of being surrounded by soft cushy blankets and a crate door that is shut-and she does not stop. In the 30 minutes she is in her crate you would swear from the racket she is making that she has been there for days....and she has joined in the howl now. Dollie also snores. Go figure!
We love to hear them chat away, and yes, it all does mean something. Some days I am not sure I want to know what!!!

Drool to all in need!!

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake