[Dailydrool] Talkers

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 10:40:47 PDT 2013

Siobhan is a talker!  But her favorite person to talk to is our friend Gail
who we see almost everyday at the dog park.
For the life of me, I don't know what she is complaining about, but her
conversation goes on for 2 or 3 minutes.  From the sound of it, you would
think she has a terrible life.  She goes on and on, making noises that
should never come from any dog, much less a Basset.

On the other hand, Janie Anne seems perfectly content to only speak when
someone invades her space off the balcony.   She always lets us know when
something is amiss.
Siobhan has been with us for around 4 years and has never howled.  She does
start barking at me about 10 minutes to 4.  Dinner is at 4 and I swear, she
can tell time!
Janie Anne is such a little lady with a sweet voice.  Many a time, in her
sleep, she will let out a beautiful howl.  I've tried to record it, but I'm
always too late.  I need to try harder, Janie is pushing 11 and I would
hate to not have that voice sometime down the line.

Our drool , crossed paws, and prayers, as always, go out to everyone who
has suffered a loss or who have problems, especially Max.
Nigel, Janie sends kisses.
Woofs,
Siobhan---I have a right to B---h, Janie is #1
Janie Anne-- Don't you forget it Kid!
and Bill