[Dailydrool] Thanks all, and odds and ends

Wendie Prince houndsabound at cfl.rr.com
Thu Apr 4 17:22:58 PDT 2013

HI all,

Thanks to all who have written on here and privately to me about Floyd, and
Sammy.  I will be responding as able, but will do it!

I agree with all who have said, that he at least got Floyd out of that
environment. And yes, I would not have wanted Floyd to live his life out in
the back yard, wondering why he could not go in the house anymore. Nate made
the right decision to get Floyd into rescue due to his, IMO, wrong decision
to not stand up for Floyd with the woman he is living with.  We truly got a
wonderful boy.  Nuff said.

Sammy's blood work came back normal,  YAY, but we do not know what caused
the situation Monday evening. He have had to syringe feed him the last few
days, but he did want a hotdog tonight., So his appetite is returning.

Re: ?????   in sentences.  I do not know if it is me, but I am consciously
trying to NOT put 2 spaces at the end of my sentences now.  Will see how
that goes, as 40+ years of doing something one way does not undo easily.
Sorry if it is me.

My sister is due into Orlando in about a half hour.  She is babysitting the
Bounders for Pat and me, while we take a 3 day trip to our nieces wedding on
the beach up at Alligator Point.  (south of Tallahassee)  Pat's mom lives
there and Jenn wanted it on the beach, which I was thrilled with, since I
hate wearing shoes.  J

We cannot take any of the hounds though, since there is too much going on.
I stayed with my sisters 3 teenagers a few years ago for 10 days while she
and her DH took a cruise.  I told her then, she owed me...big time!

I have all the meals packaged up with appropriate meds in each bag, there
should be no misunderstanding on who gets what, if she will double check
name tags on the hounds.  Most of them she knows.  Diane Rebhann is on call
for any problems, thanks D!

We are leaving in the morning,  have not been on a trip with Pat since our
Alaska cruise when I turned 50, some years ago.  Hmmm, wonder if we will
still like each other after a car trip!  ;)

Drool to all in need tonight.  All is quiet here, and we like it that way!

wen and the Bounders

www.seniorhoundsabound.org