[Dailydrool] Fank Youse

Trish S tlsclm2008 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 4 18:10:33 PDT 2013

Habby Burfday! It be so nice to share me burf-gotcha day/week with so many other houndies!

My, oh my, hab I had a nice day! It started with Momma gibing me mini-uncured hotdoggies and extra lubing before her lebe for work. Den her come home (I CRYING at da door so excited, knowing myse got presents comin). Her give the biggest cheese cookie shaped like a bone my eber done saw AND a piggy ear wrapped in a rawhide. YUMMMMMOOOOO!!!! My so excited, but it no stop there. No way! Hers and mese we go on a long walk and stop at da park to rest before going home to have me supper bol. Myse got me usual Trout/sweet taters kibble, frozen green beans and scoop of pumpkin, den her done put another mini-dog on top! Oh, my so happy (YAWN!) my ready to go to bed now.

Fank you to all you wonderful rescue, foster folks out dere! If it no be for you, myse no hab good life now, my (FORBID!) may not eben be alive and my no be able to hab a wonderful burf-gotcha day. Fank you, Fank you, Fank you!

A big shout-out to me gurflfriend, Baloo! Myse shure do lub you and you just sooooooooo sueet, nice and kind. You da bestest gurlfriend!

Hugs and drool to me furends!
Harrison B. Hound