[Dailydrool] Fairy Princesses

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 06:00:54 PDT 2013

Delilah!  I love to eat poop too!  I don't care what kind.  Somehow I don't
think this is a requirement to be a Fairy Princess.  The mom says it is
disgusting.  My knights in shining armor also eat poop.  It drives the mom
NUTS.  Right now she is in this weird shoe and she can hardly walk, so she
can't stop us.  Ha!  If we have a Fairy Princess Club, Gracie of Snoopy and
LuLu has to be in it as well.  She has been my Fairy Princess friend for
awhile.  It is sad because I don't think she wants to make Snoopy a knight
in shining armor.  Is Dozer a knight in shining armor?  Both Beauford and
Bugsey are.  They protect me and watch over me to make sure nothing happens
to me constantly.  Bugsey even saved me from the robins when they attacked
me!  Beauford was too busy watching the rabbit outside the yard to notice.
 He is like that sometimes.  Any other Fairy Princesses out there?

Browyn, the Fairy Princess with Beauford and Bugsey and the mom, Jennifer