[Dailydrool] contests

Helena poist helenapoist at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 12:28:48 PDT 2013

https://www.state-assist.com/cause/357/spay-and-neuter-estill-co

looking for facebook and social media savvy person. Here is a contest that no basset group is in. we can win these contests but finding them takes time. A fundraising group dedicated to raising money for basset groups and animnal groups needs a third person.. whose goal is to find contests for basset and animal groups to enter. you can help raise thousands of dollars by using the computer. if you are interested, email helena at proplanner.com

we also are looking for a webmaster for a couple of websites. let me know if anyone is intersted in helping a basset rescue..
thanks