[Dailydrool] Waryear Prinzes

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 05:23:32 PDT 2013

All dis tawk about Fairly Prinsessess got me (Conley, dat me) finking.
Whassa boy counterparty to dis?
I deesided it not shiney nights, but

WARYEAR PRINZES!!!

We be da Waryears!! Go out an do baddel to protekt we Fairly
Princsessesses. (Shuddup Llewis dis my Fing.)
(No I dont care how it spelt.)
(No I don't care how dat spelt needer.)
(Hey Llewis, wait! You two can be a WARYEAR PRINZE! Yes you can. Becawse I
sez so. Ok den. You be one two!)

To be a WARYEAR PRINZE you gotta hab one fing.
Gotta be a guy. No madder youse still got all da quipment or not, youse
start as a guy dog, you two can be a WARYEAR PRINZE.

Just stick up for youse fambly, protekt dem liddel dellycut  Fairly
Prinzcessseseses, an be abel to boom it  out when strangers aroun, odder
dogs, mailmans, browntruckers, so on an so fort.You gets da idear.

So here we goes fellow brudders in...ah... paws.
Cross you paws an holler out

I A WARYEAR PRINZE!

and you is.

Love an Drool to all whut need it,
THE WARYEAR PRINZES, Conley, Llewis, Nigel and I hafta fink about Doc  ok
ok ok, he can be a WARYEAR PRINZE in Training.