[Dailydrool] Talking bassets

nanfetters nanfetters at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 6 10:02:20 PDT 2013

I love the drool and have learned so much. My basset Tabitha is now 4 years old we think. I have waited to hear an arroh . She has barked just a couple of times after someone has had the nerve to step on one of her tootsies so I know she can bark but she is not a talker. It is so lovely though when I walk her and one the many neighborhood children come up to love on her. She rolls right over for a tummy rub and kind of mews. It almost sounds like the purring of a cat. She is just so happy when the kids pet her but she is definitely not a talker nor does she drool we can only offer our prayers for those that need drool. Does anyone else have a quiet basset?
Nan Fetters
nanfetters at yahoo.com