[Dailydrool] Never Judge A Book...

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Sat Apr 6 16:44:46 PDT 2013

So today I get home from a long day at work at the Assisted Living Facility. It is challenging to say the least. Last night Baloo and the kitty Milo were up all night with a tummy virus (I live in an apartment) so we were in and out and in and out)...anyway I was very tired to say the least.

I got home about 5:00 p.m. and took Baloo out.  She was on her fifth bathroom break (again she has a tummy virus) and I was bent over to pick it up when a car of kids pulled up.  The music was blaring in this pumped up sports car...the kids were yelling..one kid yells out to me.."Hey Lady..."

"OK...I was just waiting for it."

I am picking up poop...in sweats...covered in dog hair...what the heck is he gonna say to me.  I am SUPER crabby...so WATCH OUT!

AGAIN..."Hey..Lady.."

I  turn..."Yes?"

He says..."I see you walking every day.  I love your Basset Hound.  She is AWESOME.  What is her name?"

Gulp....Um...."Baloo"  I say.

"Oh.....cool name.  Ok...Baloo.  She's Cool."

And they go speeding out of the complex.

NOT what I expected at all.  Little Baloo stood there looking straight ahead wagging her tail.