[Dailydrool] splenetomy

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Apr 7 05:40:25 PDT 2013

My sisters Basset had a splenectomy  done,  she was 12 at the  time and she
did pretty good,  the tumor weighed almost 10 lbs,   YES   I said   10 lbs.
 the first 4 days were the  hardest,  and trying to get her to eat was
awful,  they finally ended  up feeding her deli roast beef.  by hand no less,
the tumor was  benign  and she lived for three more years

dearest  Conley we gotz two of dem hissing possums they be libbin in  our
woodpile,   our momma yells leebit too but we don't lissen,   now we gotz a
squirrel wif no hair,  momma sez it gotz mange !  no one  come get it eeder,
so momma gonnit trap it  and den dat animal  control officer,  he sez he
dispose ob it fur momma,  but him not  allowed to trap it  we gotz ta do it
our self.

drool for dem dat need it,

Marlene  Maggie and evil Annie

button down the hatches  it bee real windy here again  today