[Dailydrool] Dailydrool Digest, Vol 261, Issue 7

Carol Gazzara carolgazzara at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 7 13:34:51 PDT 2013

Hi Droolers.

While reading the Sunday Paper here in South Florida I spied and ad in the classifieds that reads:   "Basset Hound Pup"  Male, Beautiful, 6 Months, all shots, house broken, tri-colored, cheap"

I just had to call to see how desperate they are and to get a feel for the owner.

The gentleman was very nice, explained the Pup was a present for his daughter and she was moving to a new place that did not allow dogs.  He wants to find a good home for this pup who is  not neutured, has papers from a good line and is mostly white, tri-colored.  I told him to get on the drool and let y'all know he was looking for a home for this pup.  He does want to sell the pup as he has a lot invested but will take a lot less than he paid.  I told him I would make some phone calls to folks I know but also thought I'd put a post out to my fellow droolers.  If he was desperate and stated he would have to surrender the pup to a shelter, I would've immediately got in my car and zoomed over there but he does seem to want to find a good home so I will give him time.  He lives in South Florida in the Hollywood/Sunrise area.  I do have his phone number which was listed in this Sunday's Sun Sentinel.

Anyone interested can e-mail me and I will get in touch with him and ask if I can pass his phone or e-mail to you; or watch the Drool to see if he posts.

I will be watching also and did leave my phone number with him so he can call me if he needs to.

Rosie and I have our toes and fingers crossed in hopes that this pup finds a Great forever home.

Carol & Rosie in Florida