[Dailydrool] Boredom

dpmcquade at verizon.net dpmcquade at verizon.net
Fri Apr 12 10:24:20 PDT 2013

The Dashing Bassets also adore the skinneez animals. Mom calls them our "critter" toys. We have two foxes and one raccoon. Mom refuses to buy the skunk, because she doesn't want a skunk in her house. We think it might be more fun, but we can't buy them, so we have no say in this.

Mom note: Dex and Horton are very good about sharing these toys, but Horton has killed the squeakers in one of them, so I bought a second fox. We have lots of toys, but these are hands-down favorites. Holly, however, is above squeaky toys, so it's only the boys who play with them. Dexter likes to squeak them when I'm making dinner, as if to point out how hungry he is: "Mom, I'm so hungry, I have to eat a critter!"
The Dashing Bassets and their well-trained mama