[Dailydrool] Famous for howling

Ffrogger at aol.com Ffrogger at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 09:34:46 PDT 2013

My Dylan is known for his howling. He is known for his extremely deep hound
 dog howl that people love. He does it when he is excited, to announce his
presence and of course to get attention.  He goes to a lot of  rescue
events so people get to know him. We have been told at an event that  people knew
he was there because they heard him from across the lake.  Yesterday we
took him to a doggy art show and he would just stop and give out a  howl until
someone paid attention to him - it always worked. We stopped and had  lunch
at an outdoor restaurant and someone came up to us and asked us if he was
the dog that was barking for belling rubs! He doesn't howl at home unless we
deliberately get him worked up. And of course he wouldn't howl when we
entered  him in a howling contest at Suncoast's Waddle.

Diane, slave to Dylan and Harry the cat