[Dailydrool] Waryear Prinze Nomination

Ammosby ammosby at aol.com
Mon Apr 8 11:02:31 PDT 2013

I, Baloo, would like to nominate my bestest boyfurend Harrison Stroud to be a Waryear Prinze!

He is:

1. A guy -- after all he is my bestest boyfurend.
2. Gotta be willin to protekt da la de da ladies -- he recently protected his momma from a getting eaten by a big doggie.
3. You kin borrow a lady iffn youse dont got won ob youse own -- he don't need a lady cause he has me BALOO!
4. Dats all I kin fink ob rite now -- that is all I can think of now too.  Cept he is real cute wif a lace ear and all.
5. Oh yeah.
6. You can be enyfing else two-- a member ob da squirrl brigade, or a nite
> in shiney amour. Jus member you a WARYEAR PRINZE, as well.

> Love an healing drool to whoebber
> Conley, Nigel, Llewis an Doc in Training.
nley, Nigel, Llewis an Doc in Training.

Ok...so what do you say...Harrison is a WARYEAR PRINZE.  Do you get some kind of special outfit or somefin?

Baloo