[Dailydrool] Splenectomy & Thanks!

lois.leader at cox.net lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Apr 8 18:13:06 PDT 2013

Bobo and I want to thank everyone for your kind wishes and valuable information regarding splenectomy. We had good news today. When the vet took a look inside, she found that his spleen did not have a tumor; it was folded over! This extra thickness caused it to look like a tumor on x-ray. She straightened it out and also tacked his stomach to prevent bloat. He comes home tomorrow. Droolers are the best! You really helped me through a troubling time.