[Dailydrool] Waryear Prinzes and Dixie

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 10:21:29 PDT 2013

We didn't know that Dixie gave Browyn Fairy Princess lessons.  We thought
she gave Browyn Bossy Pig lessons and we just love her anyway.  You should
have seen her try to attack us over the Spring Mix this morning!  She only
likes the spinach and she wanted to make sure she was the ONLY one that got
any spinach.  It is a really good thing that she is little and the mom can
grab her up like she weighs nothing!  She will get a dragging through the
backyard on her back by her back legs when we all get out of jail.  Too bad
she likes that punishment.

Beauford and Bugsey, the Knights in Shining Armor and Waryear Prinzes to
Browyn the Fairy Princess and Bossy Pig