[Dailydrool] Arthritis Treatments

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 21:11:09 PDT 2013

Greetings to all,
I haven't posted in quite a while, I'm currently dealing with Archie's limping and poor appetite. The vet says his X-rays show he has arthritis in his spine and also hip joints. He's not over weight, but he does climb a 3-step carpeted stool to get on the bed. I'm having trouble getting him to take the Tramadol and Rimadyl crushed up in his food and also ice cream and peanut butter. He's only 7 yo and I can't believe he has so much joint deterioration already.

Has anyone used acupuncture for arthritic pain? Does it really help? I'm desperate to relieve his pain so he can get back to eating and walking again without the limping. I would appreciate any ideas, most of you have experienced all kinds of pains, I appreciate your help.
Judy (aka Archie's arthritic/limping mom)

(I tried the Archives, but can't figure out how to narrow the search for arthritis or pain, any ideas??)