[Dailydrool] Please do not confuse us Pws....

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Wed Apr 10 10:22:06 PDT 2013

Tis me, Pawtunia. Sorry...been a little busy getting back on my paws and the she slave is busy with my very ailing grandsheslave (don't ask). Gotta say, I have three pwitty new outfits that my designer made for me and I'm not sure when I'll get to wear any of them!

...but I gotta give a little woof....and have great respect and like reading about da Fairy Princess Browyn and her talents.........dis is not the same as our Drool Pw's.......Auntie Feyfey started noting that all houndies were royalty, but some were just sooooooo talented in slave training that every so often one was just a Pwince or Pwincess, back in about 1996. There have been many fine Pws or PIT's ever since, too many gone.....and every so often one of da old girlies takes note of such a hound of note!

I do not think I would be a good Fairy Princess or warrior. I am just bossy....but i'm pretty good at slave training. just as soon as I get that walkin thing back under control and she slave can breath....I'll get back to work training and fundraisin. In the meantime, I do love reading about exceptional slave training....

Pawtunia