[Dailydrool] Miss Angela drools

bjenk1 at cox.net bjenk1 at cox.net
Wed Apr 10 12:01:53 PDT 2013

Bill here, press agent/personal trainer (emeritus) to Miss Angela Basset
Droop and Drool Diva of Wichita and Sedgwick County

Miss Angela, with the help of a little bacon grease, is drooling hard for her
special friend Kylee Dawn  for her lumpectomy.  She also wants to tell the
Alaska girls that the title does not a princess make.  Miss Angela, at this
time of her life, is not concerned with titles.  She is a Dowager Diva of the
first order whatever anyone says.  And she is especially pleased to have
Kylee Dawn and Kaitlynn Skye as special friends.

She also wants to send a little snooter kiss to her pals Elsinore and young
Charlie in Nashville.

Usually vigilant, Miss Angela is napping now, seemingly oblivious to the
electric company truck that is out front, repairing a line that fell in last
night's ice storm.  We've been confined to the house all day since I can't
get the car out to the street.  It looks as though they're making good
progress.  The old wire is out of the way now.  New one isn't up yet.  Soon.
At least it didn't knock out  the power to the house which comes in from
the back.

Drool to all in need.

Bill (putting another log on the fire)
Angela (irate because one kindling stick was cedar and it POPPED)