[Dailydrool] Big Moon Doggie fundraiser

Moon Doggie Donna donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Wed Apr 10 12:11:16 PDT 2013

Yes, it is finally here. The one everybody waits for!!! The 2013 Boardwaddle
Coffee Sale to benefit Tri-State Basset Hound Rescue.  Moon Doggie Coffee
donates a whopping 50% of the net proceeds on ALL coffee orders through
Sunday, April 14.  Yes, you heard right - 50% DONATED!!!

Also, our newest basset rescue coffee is ready to go... BUDDY'S BUDDERSCOTCH
TOFFEE.

So, stock up for the summer and enjoy a nice refreshing ICED cup of Moon
Doggie - and help Basset Rescue at the same time. Just go to
www.moondoggiecoffee.com and make sure you put BOARDWADDLE in the comments
section.

Please note that due to the popularity of this fundraiser, the 48 hour
mailing timeframe will not be met.  Orders will start mailing the week of
April 15.  If you have any questions, please email me directly at
donna at moondoggiecoffee.com.

Thank you for all your support.

Donna Funk