[Dailydrool] Morse and allergies

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 05:11:15 PDT 2013

I think a dermatologist review would be a good idea for Morse although many allergies are food related. I would say also grass related but I don't think anyone has seen any grass yet it is still winter across most of the country. Another thing I found with my bassets is that if I use unscented laundry detergent on their bedding it helps keep the allergies down. I would try changing the food first and gold bond powder sometimes helps under the arms but if those do not help I think the dermatologist is a great idea if I had a Basset with allergies and could afford one I would do it.