[Dailydrool] precious in surgery today

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 05:18:11 PDT 2013

Precious is getting her eye removed today so send drool her direction I asked if she would be eligible to just get a shot to kill the eye like one drooler suggested but it would not help her our vet said so the eye must come out. Some droolers have donated to help us pay her huge vet bill and we are so appreciative it really helps us be able to continue to rescue these poor babies thrown away because of health problems. If anyone would like to help please do we could use it we have a Pay Pal button on our website at http://wmbri.org