[Dailydrool] Pawtunia - Calendar Houndette 4/13

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 06:38:19 PDT 2013

Saturday's calendar houndie is Pawtunia ..... dawGter of Cakie and cad, Ben. Sister of Jackie and the late Taloolah , half sister of  GrandChdawg Newtie , Auntie to her pack,  Niecewhatever of Taco Woof Bell and the inestimable Feyfey . Tunes has slowly been turning from the shy little dawGter to her own force of nature. She will woof or Grrrr those she does not care for, or is scared of. Born on Mishgun Waddle day in 2004, she was Mishgun Basset Rescue, Waddle Queen 2010...Calendar houndie with her late frenemy Xandy Bear for next month's Senior Houndsabound calendar. Shameless begger .....after a slow start she found her fundraising voice. This is much to her chagrin , following the untimely passing of her mom, she was the last of our basset hostesses of the waddle we created. She was not pleased.

Her picture was taken on the Boardwalk in Ocean City, last year. We think it was a funny..... Pawtunia merely says that the sign has nothing to do with her. She is not a dawG . . Pictured in a lavender flowered spring frock by her pawsonal designer, she also sported her momcake's coordinating chapeau from Ears to You. Pawtunia is very sorry that family conditions prevent her from appearing on the boards, this year. (She is miffed!!!) She has two new dresses ready for next year and hopes her family will turn Asbury Avenue into a fashion runway.

Gotta love her.

dawnslave

....@#@!^ My dresses had best still be fashionable next year!! Tunes