[Dailydrool] Weird question

melissa gibson magbjh at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 12 06:40:17 PDT 2013

Hey Droolers,

I was just wondering because all these posts about "talking" bassets and my
Little Bit could sing with the best of them, Ok so my question is about 3 or
more years ago there was a vet in western Oklahoma who was boarding 7 senior
bassets while the owner was on vacation. The owner died suddenly and the vet
sent a message out to all the basset rescues trying to place the dogs. I took
Little Bit and HOP took Jake but I was just wondering what happened to the rest
of them. I know they were all placed except maybe one named Baby. They were all
at least 7-9 y/o. I was just wondering if any droolers had taken in any of these
dogs or had news about them.

Melissa