[Dailydrool] over reacting

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Apr 12 07:14:57 PDT 2013

I though maybe I was over reacting about the Goldens,  but I was still
shocked,  there are always
 What IF  ?????  out there,  my sons girlfriend had a  Golden,  BIG dog
,called her brown sugar,  and she was afraid of the  damn cat ,  the cat was
Siamese   and it tortured  that poor  dog,  it would lay in the doorway and
not allow sugar to go get her food or  a drink,  sugar would lay and cry and
whine and shake she would get so mad  at that cat.
My Maggie is starting to have some skin issues,  figured this would
happen, not bad,  everything budding out, maple trees , grass and it has  rained
for 2 days and everything is really wet,  I have been wiping her  feet off
when she comes in the house,  we will have to see where this  goes,  we will
be fine if she doesn't get any worse.will give her a bath  today and see if
that helps was keeping my fingers crossed that this wasn't  going to happen
HA !

Marlene and my girls