[Dailydrool] Owners Manual

Kathryn Johnson johnkath2 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 12 11:36:11 PDT 2013

Dale's post got me thinking, you know there is actually a sort of owners manual.  I just haven't thought abut it in a long time. It is written by Diane Morgan and is called The Basset Hound Owners Survival Guide.  I think (someone correct me if I am wrong) that at one time Diane was actually on The Drool.  Anyway this a great book, you can find it on amazon and it's totally worth it if just for the entertainment value.  You can tell that Diane was owned by hounds and she does a great job describing what to expect from your Basset.

Kathryn
Scooter, Rocky & Sandy (atb)

Sent from my iPad