[Dailydrool] Observation and Max

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 12 19:28:57 PDT 2013

Two days ago when I went to visit Mom, I took a different route, to save time in traffic.  While stopped at a light I heard grrrs from dogs, and when I looked there were two boxers, probably teen aged liter mates "boxing"( Dad slave there, and they were on a coupled leash).   I watched them all red light long, and it reminded me of Pierre Sr, Jean Paul and Pumpkin in their youth, when sometimes I would try to group walk them and they got into fits of play that seemed horrible to the outside world, an annoyance to me because then I still had a job that I had to get to, but they were having fun.  They were all about public displays, those three amigos.
Max ate pretty well today after getting  the meds to help him eat.  Sis, Donna, is only away one day this time, and if need be, I have a booked app't for him tomorrow.  If he eats, I will dialogue with staff and decide to cancel upon their suggestion.

Always, Healing drool

Jackie