[Dailydrool] Princess'

Sue Pearson suesbassets at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 01:14:21 PDT 2013

I don't know what sort of princess Nell thinks she is but last night with Ginger pretending to be invisible on the bed Nell set about making her bed on the floor more comfortable (or so I thought). When I went round the bed to get Ginger off and get myself into bed I found she had got one dog bed totally on top of the other and was curled up on top. She was obviously worried about peas on the floor!These are a flat bed of Danish design which have a knobbly area in the center and a slightly raised edge. They are small and light and I was concerned about the hounds liking them but they fit in the space beside my bed and the girls seem to like them.Nell who likes to be comfyGinger who was forced off the mum bed onto a dog bed!Sooty the black cat who has her own special sleeping area when she is not on mum's bed with Nelland poor Snowy the white cat who doesn't like so many females in one room so he sleeps on the stairs.and me Sue who has to fit in round all these animals somehow.