[Dailydrool] Drool on the way.

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Apr 13 19:09:04 PDT 2013

Sending tons of drool to Marie and any other droolers who were adversely
affected by the nasty storms that hit the last couple of days.  Had thought
that mother nature got all that stuff out of her system last year, but I
guess I  was wrong.  I hope that no one was seriously hurt or completely wiped
out  by the storms.

Drool is also going out to poor Aggie whose owner died and the family did
not want her and had to head back to Wisconsin.  Luckily Ann intercepted
her, and she is starting on her journey back to health and getting a second
chance at a good life and a forever home./

Douglas