[Dailydrool] 2-leggers vs 4-leggers

Judy Berryhill jbzmail64 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 13 19:39:30 PDT 2013

Oh Debbie, how funny, guess it was you that had lots to learn, not Charles. Once these guys get their diplomas from "Training 2-Leggers for Dummies" school, they become experts at sabotaging our best efforts.

Yesterday, my poor, "fragile" Archie with the arthritic hips, limping about the house and crying in pain saw an open door and suddenly charged out to the street, down to the corner where I found him playing with the new neighborhood dog (a tiny Dachshund named Buddy). I had to use brute force to get him back home, he was so excited, he forgot to limp. I had just explained to some friends visiting us about his trip to the Vet, all the $$ I had to spend for his meds, etc. We had a mother-son talk and I decided if his meds were doing so good, I'd take'm instead, shoot, I haven't been able to charge down the street in ages! He didn't seen phased by my threats:)

Judy (aka limping 2-legger)