[Dailydrool] Dings dat happen at me home.

Nancy Candray speedsterbasset at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 14 20:38:35 PDT 2013

Hi eberyone, its Speedy. First off drool to all in need.

We habe been lurking of late. Mainly cuz momslabe always put more on she plate then she can chew. I offered to help her chew if it were food, but she say no it not be food and I can't help her chew. Hey, me tried.

Der be many things dat happen since me last wrote. We got rid of the girl foster and den a liddel punk of a 15 month old came to cause a ruckus. I shoulda known better. De momslabe love to help de homeless dogs. I tell you a stories

 De butt munch foster, he wanna play play play. I yell at he GO AWAY!! But nooooooo, he insist, den in de famous words of Budder Elwood - it happen. De butt munch foster thought I was a toy, he grab me ear, shook it like a rag doll. I yelled I"M BEING MURDERED!!!  Den Buttbo, errrr....my hero Rambo, came to sabe me. He ran ober  like lightening, yelliing "oh no! Get off my Speedy!!!! He mine!!!! Only me can mess with he!!!!" and ripped a new one on de liddel butt munch. Momslabe now had 3 dogs fighting and screaming. She grab de Rambo and stuffed she hand in he mouth to unlock he jaw. Den she grabbed de butt munch and take he off me. She looked and I not really hurt just rattled.

Den she look at de foster and saw de blood. Oh de blood! She be worried. "Where de blood coming from?" she asked. She looked and de blood coming from she hand. LOTS of it. She frogged marched de butt munch to de crate and started tending to she hand. She had 2 deep bites. Of course it she fault, eberyone knows not to stick de hand in a dogs mouth when de spitting out de words of death. HELLO!!! Momslabe not bery smart sometimes. Anyroo, she ended up in de hospital because she didn't go to de peeple vet right away and she finger had swollen like a balloon. Now no one needs to worry, she be fine now, all patched up and alibe and loving us.

Wanna know de best part of all dis? De Rambo, de liddel butt munch and me all be best buds now. Actually we decided we all like each other 15 minutes after de fight. No more screaming bloody murder to de wind. Only de momslabe be hurt in all of dis. I tell you all, de momslabe not bery bright. I habe more to say. But I shall sabe it for laters...right now me needs me nap.

Nancy momslabe to
Speedy Speed Demon of the West OEBE
Ted (ATB)
and now Rambo