[Dailydrool] Rocky needs some drool

Racetrcker at aol.com Racetrcker at aol.com
Sun Apr 14 21:23:49 PDT 2013

Hi everyone,

Rocky, our 12-year old sweetheart, needs some healing drool please.  He's
been in the emergency hospital since Friday afternoon with bloody diarrhea,
enlarged adrenal glands, inflamed pancreas and he isn't eating. He's on IV
with  meds and has to stay there until the diarrhea stops and he is eating
and not  dehydrated. I said goodbye to him when I left him there but he just
wanted to  come home with me so I'm not going to him again until I can bring
him home. He  has a history of having pancreatitis attacks when he gets
stressed out and I  think going to see him and then leaving him again would do
it.

We think he might have Cushing's Disease now too - he sure has a lot of the
 symptoms so when he is over this problem he will start on some medication
for  that.

Maddie, our 7 or 8 year old, is mad at me now too - I believe that she
thinks I took Rocky away from her and didn't bring him back so I'm getting the
cold shoulder from her. She still acts all lovey with her dad but is
pretty  much ignoring me (except at meal time).

So all drool that can be sent our way will be appreciated.

Carol