[Dailydrool] jade,jasmin and joshua with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Mon Apr 15 05:36:43 PDT 2013

Good afternoon all and healing drool to all in need, this is Jade the kindly Aunt and Jasmin the disciplining Granny as well as Buppy Joshua  who is 18 months or less old chiming in. The slaves are finding it a very fine line between Jasmin been snarky towards and giving discipline to Joshua and are not interfering unless it is more blatant and tell her to be nice to the Brother. We all play together with the toys, do crocodile mouthing and even play chase including the old girl. All three of us sleep together and spend time during the day watching TV together. How ever we are all fed separately as Jasmin is food aggressive and Joshua been a buppy is always hungry and wants all the food. When the slaves took Joshua to the vet to have the neutering staples taken out he did not want to leave the house and was so happy when the slaves brought him back home. The slave Johnathan finally dragged himself back to the office today after being away for 24 days either here at home or at the coast. We were quiet happy when we saw him studying the calendar and seeing were he could fit in a few short breaks from the office to spend with us at home during the coming colder months. Joshua like myself Jade is red and white and the slaves some times have to have a second look to see which is which, as Joshua like myself  has a very pretty face with almost the same markings and colourings. The slaves are doing the consistency and gentle disciplining thing with Joshua and it seems to be working.
Jade, Jasmin and Joshua all enjoying each other's company.
Lilly and Justin ATB looking in with interest
Slaves William and Johnathan what have we done again PW Justin was supposed to be the last and four wonderful hounds have come into our lives since then.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx