[Dailydrool] jade,jasmin and joshua with lilly and justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri Apr 19 03:35:11 PDT 2013

Good morning all and healing drool to all in need. This is Jade chiming in, it is a rainy day here and started last night and the slaves think will only end on Monday. As we are not too partial to been wet we will spend most of the day indoors helping Joshua move beds and bedding as well as the toys and dirty washing especially the socks around the house. The slaves are busy teaching Joshua to walk on lead and have taken him out for short distances since he arrived ,with a little extra distance added on each time. The slaves think that in a couple of weeks he should be ready to cross the streets on lead and walk in busier places other than the quiet walks he is having now.
We are sending healing and get well drool to humans Donna and Mom person Bev as well as houndies Horton, Rocky, Precious, Morse,
Jordan,  Charlie, Louie, Tessie, Max, Evil Annie, BoBo, Sammy, Aggie, Archie, Kylee Dawn, Ben, Noodle aka Becky and Ella Louise.
We are sending rebuilding home drool to Marie and enjoy your new home drool Aggie and Marty.
Hear healing and comforting drool been sent to the family and furfriends of Human Ann Dean and to the slaves and fur friends of Ophelia, Hannah Coon Hound, Vinny, Lady Mabel, Thumpy, Floyd and Kitty Georgie who have all left for the Bridge and we will also ask our slaves to give us extra treats and light candles in their memory.
This is PW Justin and Buppy Lilly chiming in from the bridge. It is almost time for the lusty month of May to begin and in keeping with Bridge tradition a picnic accompanied by games and Maypole dancing will take place on the Greens of Queen Fey Fey's Palace gardens on Wednesday the First of May. Human Anne who has arrived safely ATB will help untangle the houndies and buppies who get caught up in the ribbons. Kitties Big Bou and Georgie will join Georgies Basset friend Toby at the picnic and all of Ophelia, Murphy, Hannah, Vinny,
Floyd, Lady Mabel, and Thumpy who have l arrived safely ATB have been invited to take part in the Maypole Dancing and meet all the other houndies at the Bridge during the picnic.
Jade ,Jasmin and Joshua, glad we have got lots of good stuff to drag about the house.
Lilly and Justin ATB,  both working hard on their dancing and gaming skills in preparation for the May picnic.
Slaves William and Johnathan, wishing all the houdies and humans in drool land a comfortable week end.

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx