[Dailydrool] Last days for 'have you been bassetized?' shirts

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 15 11:06:31 PDT 2013

The 'have you been bassetized?' shirts will be available to order until this friday 4/19. Money goes to ABC basset rescue- it's where our old man Elvis came from over 12 years ago. He will turn the moolah in at this years Spring Blast at the end of this month.
go here for all the details:
www.bassets2.moonfruit.com

assorted colors and styles available.
You won't be able to purchase these anywhere else- we are only having pre-ordered shirts done.
Thank you droolies, Angelika and Elvis