[Dailydrool] Playing in the street is dangerous

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 15 14:31:44 PDT 2013

Hi all it's Snoopy,

I told her and I told her but does she listen,  noooooooo!!!  The clueless
momPerson loves playing in the street.  Today a bunch of her friends were
playing in the street in Boston when 2 bombs went off a lot of people got hurt
and some killed.  momPerson is supposed to play in the street in Big Sur in 2
weeks.  Stupid Marathons!!!!  I thought of letting the air out of her tires but
she has those darn run flats.  I thought of disabling her car but she has more
than one.  I thought of having a nervous breakdown but momPerson disapproves of
those.

All advice welcomed.

More later from Snoopy who is drooling for everybody in Boston who was affected
by the bombs