[Dailydrool] Photographing and Diagramming My Dog

Lilie Basset Liliebasset at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 18:54:16 PDT 2013

Lilie has reached the age of various lumps and bumps and odd little
weirdnesses popping up.  I am going to take 4 photos of her on the bed.
Top, bottom, left side, and right side.

Then I'm going to print each out to full sheet size and begin to map her
bumps.  They are popping up quite quickly and this way I can make sure that
nothing is changing and that we know which ones the vet has checked.

This occurred to me last night as I was rubbing her and discovered some new
additions I'd not noticed before.

Katie, Lilie and Daffodil who has NO bumps because she's only 5 years old.