[Dailydrool] Thanks to the Drool Family

Marie28443 at aol.com Marie28443 at aol.com
Mon Apr 15 18:50:02 PDT 2013

Bob and I want to thank so many members of our  Drool Family for their
emails, cards and phone calls following my post about our  home being hit by the
tornado last Wednesday night.  There's a tremendous  amount of repair work
that needs to be done from a new roof and new deck  system to the 15 ft tall
native stone fireplace being rebuilt inside and out  because the wind and
rain did so much damage to the mortar.  The fireplace  is slightly leaning
and today, they put metal strapping across the interior  front of the
fireplace to try to reinforce it so it doesn't fall into the living  room.

Thank you again for all your prayers and kind  words.

Bob and Marie
& Megan Mariah, the OEBE's Devious Diva