[Dailydrool] Bumps and Lumps

CANDY DUSEK lovebassets at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 17 08:43:19 PDT 2013

I thought I was the only one who kept maps of my basset's lumps and bumps!  Now I see Lilie's mom is doing the same!  Maggie Mae has had a problem with sebaceous cysts all her life.  To date she has over 60 cysts on her body. Luckily, most are small.  Maggie's vet got a big kick out of my color-coded chart I would bring in for him with each new lump.  I would list each new cyst in black ink, if the cyst opened I changed the ink to blue, and if the cyst was removed I changed the ink to orange.

My little girl is beginning to show her age now.  She has been getting stiff in the rear (I have her on many supplements) and I believe some dementia has set in.  She is 13 and I would appreciate any thoughts sent her way.

Candy Dusek
Maggie Mae
C. Higgins