[Dailydrool] Annies ultrasound

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 10:54:14 PDT 2013

I took Evil Annie in for her ultrasound today.  Dr. Melanie found some
small blood clots laying in the bottom of her bladder,  everything else is
fine, her kidneys and bladder walls are " Normal "  except for the small
clots,  we have a gazillion ramps and steps in the house and all over the  house
for my girls to get up and down off the furniture and beds,  but  Annie
insist on jumping down,  so Dr. Melanie thinks Annie's bladder is  hitting on
her pelvic bone causing bruising and the blood clots,  she going  to start her
on Dasaquin supplement for inflammation.  Maggie is still  doing great with
the Chinese rabbit and sweet potatoes, a few lesions from time  to time,
but over all,   doing good,
wouldn't you just know it,  that I would have a Basset with bruising  in
the bladder.  I love the vets, where I take my girls now,  I will  tell you
this,  that , they know my condition and they come out and help me  unload and
then reload my girls into my SUV,  Annie is my puller and about  takes me
down to my knees which I can't afford to do,  my Maggie loss 2  more pounds
and is now a lean 50.4 lbs

Marlene  mommy to Maggie ( I got hips )  and Evil Annie who  weighs 56.3