[Dailydrool] A liddel drool?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 11:37:29 PDT 2013

Dis Conley.
We hab a liddel sityouwayshun here mebbe cud youse some drool, youse nose?
Not a lot. No want no one slippin in it.

Lass Friday MPerson had mindor surjury on she leff nee. She done done
sumfine bad to it tore da Minny Is Cuss. (She cuss aboutit, too she did.)

Nee doin GRATE!! Reely grate. Sereeyouslee.
Den dis mornin she leent ober to meke da bed for Nigel an she heer

POP

in she RIGHT leg, in da (can dis be rite? Dis reely whut dey callit?
Llewis-- check--it is hunh? Okdokey den:) Pop an BIG PAIN in she rite caff.
Now member: it da LEFF NEE she done hab surjury on.

So now she gots dis big "boot" (snicker..oh god dont let she see enywon
laffin) dis big boot on she RITE leg an da cane for da Leff nee an she
tryin so hard not to hab leeky eyes she feelin juss a liddel sorry for
sheself.

So mebber a liddel tiny drool for she. NO SLIPPIN IN IT.
We tryina help but she a liddel touchy rite now.Eben da Bleke Dog in he
crate.

She say
DONT GET AHED OB SHE WHEN SHE DRIVE WIF DAT BOOT ON!!!

Lub an drool todem whut needs it.
Conley,Llewis, Nigel an Doc who specshally upset.