[Dailydrool] A liddel drool?

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 14:33:24 PDT 2013

Dear Conley, Llewis, Nigel and Doc,
We will be drooling for your mom.  We know ALL about those stupid boots.
 Our mom has been in one since Browyn and Bugsey got caught on each others
collars and Bugsey almost died the week before Thanksgiving.  When the mom
bent down to fix the collar, she heard a pop.  Then her toe wasn't where it
belonged.  A month later they did surgery.  Then it has been just one
problem after another, but when she goes all leaky eyed we know we better
be very quiet or we will get thrown in our crates.  Browyn the stupid Fairy
Princess read somewhere that fancy spas charge for mud baths.  So, she has
been giving herself one every chance she gets.  We boys don't think she
sees just how close she is to living a life in solitary confinement.  Mom
had the dad get those specail no poop eating pills that Snoopy, LuLu and
Gracie are getting.  It has now been a week.  Browyn went out and pooped
and smelled it and didn't eat.  Mom was SO happy.  Then Beauford HAD to go
out and he ate it.  I am not allowed to tell you what the mom said because
this is a moderated listserv.  I don't think what she said is allowed.
 Well then, Beauford pooped and Browyn ate it.  Blue streaks were flying
out of mom's mouth and she locked the door and told them they couldn't come
in until they don't have poop breath any more.  I think moms in boots are
just more touchy.  So we will drool in safe places where our mom won't slip
in it and we will tell our mom to say some prayers.

Bugsey with Beauford (why am I locked outside!), and Browyn the Fairy
Princess (I will just use this time to take another mud bath)