[Dailydrool] Luu and Heidi

Barbara Hodges bassetbarb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 17 15:10:30 PDT 2013

Healing to drool to all. I know first hand how much it helps an aching heart.  Things didn't work out with LuLu. It was so hard to walk away from her, but I know she is in good hands at the rescue.  She needs the right family and we weren't the ones for her.

On a brighter note, we've been approved for one of the puppies in the rescue in Bakersfield.  Her name will be Heidi Josephine, or Heidi-Jo.  There are three to adopt.  We will happy with any of them, so we are waiting to see which one will join our family.

It's been eight years since we've had a puppy in the house. It's going to be a roller-coaster of a ride...again.  I'll do a video and post to You Tube when she joins us.

And thank you so much for all of the kind words about our Ophelia's trip to the Bridge. It's getting a little easier each day, but I still miss her so much.  I know Heidi will help fill the hole that's in my heart, the same way Ophelia helped when we had to send my Winston to the Bridge ten years ago.

Barbara M Hodges
http://barbaramhodges.com

The Blue Flame
Five books from Long and Short Reviews.
Reviewed by Geranium

 "I highly recommend this lively, well-written fantasy, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the next volume in the series, which, unfortunately from my point of view, won't be out until February, 2012.  "