[Dailydrool] Morse attack

Valerie vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 21 10:44:48 PDT 2013

Weare sending drool to Morse and to you. a couple of ideas. Bev Szaton says she always carries a riding crop with her. I am sure those would be available in England. when a very similar thing happened to Harley at a local dog park--a Rottweiler grabbed him by the neck and simply wouldn't let go despite both the owner and myself beating and pulling on the large dog--workers from the nearby HHS came to our rescue. One picked up the hind legs of the rottie (as if he were a wheelbarrow)' and then twisted them around clockwise so that the body was half in the air being rolled. the dog had to let go or have its neck broken. It let go and the worker dragged it away from Harley where the owner took it. the HHS worker said this always works in a situation where a dog has latched onto another and wont let go. fortunately I've never had to try it. but I think a riding crop is a great idea. Smallish, with a carrying loop, and stings like crazy. Hope Morse feels better soon. nooters. Val, Bo, and Harley